Saturday, May 12, 2012

How to check out my paintings on this blog (or as I prefer to call it, my "artist's website")...


JUST A REMINDER...

As I write this, I have almost 80 of my paintings "posted" into my artist's website (which utilizes a template designed for a web log, or blog).  As a rule of thumb, each "post" on this site (and there are of course exceptions to this rule, such as the post you're now looking at) shows one or more of my paintings; to check out all of my paintings, simply scroll down from one post (or painting) to the next, and each time  you get down to the bottom of a page click "Older Posts" to go on to the next batch of paintings.  Keep going until you've seen every one of them.

"Click" a painting to isolate it or make it a little larger, if you'd like.

Thanks so much for visiting,

Yours truly,

Jerry

(P.S.  I'd be pleased and honored if you left a comment!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment